Term, Full-time effective August 18, 2014 up to May 22, 2015
Thompson Training Site
Allied Health Sciences
School of Health Sciences and Community Services
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education,
innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and
professional growth in a rewarding career. Together, we are going places.
Duties: Red River College requires a full time term instructor to teach the in the Paramedicine – Primary Care Paramedic
program at the Thompson training site. Responsibilities will include classroom and laboratory portions of the program. Duties
will include practical instruction, evaluation and supervision of students.
- Must possess a Technician – Paramedic license
- Graduate of an accredited paramedic program, preferably Technician – Advanced Paramedic (ACP)
- Valid driver’s license
- Extensive current and relevant experience
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Experience in instruction adults
- Understanding of the National Occupational Competency Profile (NOCP) for Paramedicine
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Candidates must provide a recent and satisfactory Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria and competition
number in their written submissions.
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities
are encouraged to apply.
Competition Number: 2014-093
Salary Range: $55,472 to $82,404 per annum
*The successful candidate with a Masters or PhD in a related field will receive an
Educational Supplement of $2,725 or $5,450 per annum respectively pro-rated on an
Apply to: Red River College
C410 - 2055 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit www.rrc.ca/employment, http://www.rrc.ca/hiringprocess,
www.rrc.ca/peopleplan & www.rrc.ca/about.